Wednesday, October 7, 2026

October 7 - Wear Pink with Purpose

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month 

Pink is more than a color.

It represents courage, hope, awareness, and the millions of people whose lives have been affected by breast cancer. It represents survivors, those currently fighting, the loved ones who stand beside them, and the memories of those we carry in our hearts.

For many of us, pink also represents faith. Faith during the difficult days. Faith when the future feels uncertain. Faith that gives us strength when we feel weak and hope when we need it most.

As a breast cancer survivor, pink took on a whole new meaning in my life. Quite honestly, right after my treatments, my children drew everything in pink, bought everything pink they could find, and decorated everything pink. It felt like pink was everywhere!

I'll admit, there were times when it became a little tiresome. 😊 But looking back, I realize those pink drawings, decorations, and gifts were expressions of love from children who wanted their mom to know they cared. What I remember most isn't the color. It's the support behind it.

Today, when I see pink, I'm reminded of that love, the people who stood by me, the faith that carried me through, and the blessings that followed.

So wear pink with purpose today. Wear it for awareness. Wear it for hope. Wear it for those still fighting. Wear it for the survivors. And wear it as a reminder that even the smallest acts of love and support can mean more than we ever realize.

💗

No comments:

Post a Comment