Friday, August 21, 2026

Mr. Wrong Number by Lynn Painter - A Review

This was exactly the book I needed when I was coming off a heavier read. I wasn't looking for anything deep or life changing. I just wanted something fun, and this delivered.

Olivia is a mess in the best possible way. She says things she probably shouldn't, jumps to conclusions, and seems to attract chaos wherever she goes. More than once I laughed because I could see a situation unraveling before she did.

The texting relationship was my favorite part of the book. I looked forward to those exchanges every time they popped up. The humor felt natural, and I could easily picture the conversations happening in real life.

Sometimes a book comes along at exactly the right time. After a string of emotionally heavy reads, this was like opening a window and letting in some fresh air. I finished it with a smile and immediately felt ready to pick up my next book.

★★★★

Amazon Link, commission applies

1 comment: