Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sent by God by Ginger Chapman

John 5:30

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. (NIV)

Sending

Jesus said many times that it was God who sent Him to continue God the Father’s work. He is also sending each of us to continue His work here on earth.

Our question is: Are we listening to where He wants to send us? Are we too distracted to hear, or unwilling to respond and go?

We do not need to look for some big change, like going to a foreign land. God may send us to the grocery store to speak to someone there about Him, His love, and His saving grace.

So often, we miss what God is saying to us or wanting to do through us because we are looking for something big. Let us open our minds and hearts to go wherever God wants us to go, do whatever He wants us to do, and say whatever He wants us to say.

It might be something as simple as offering a smile to someone who needs it or holding a hand. God is just as much in the small things as He is in the big things.

Let us simply go, do, and speak as He leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment