Monday, July 27, 2026

Something Wilder by Christina Lauren - A Review

The story follows Lily and Leo, and I felt the tension between them right away. Their past felt present in every interaction, and I found myself paying attention to even the smallest reactions because everything tied back to what they had been through together.

I really connected with Lily. She’s strong and capable, but also guarded in a way that adds quiet emotional weight. Watching those small moments where her walls started to shift kept me invested in her journey.

Leo brought in a different layer with the regret he carries. It felt sincere, not rushed, and I could see him trying to make sense of who he used to be versus who he is now. That made his growth and his moments with Lily feel more meaningful.

Their relationship leaned more emotional than physical, which I really appreciated. The chemistry builds through shared moments and what goes unsaid, and I found myself drawn to that tension more than anything else.

The desert setting and treasure hunt added energy and suspense, though there were times I missed being more in the emotional side of the story.

The focus on forgiveness and second chances gave everything more weight, and the ending felt earned in a way that left me satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment