Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WFMW - Gmail

About two months ago I switched over to Gmail. I love it! Here are some of the things I love about Gmail:
Spam Filtering. The Spam Filtering is absolutely phenomenal!!!!Multiple Email Accounts. I have four personal email accounts and Gmail allows me to keep them all in one place. And Kevin has one too. With Gmail you have the ability to send and receive from multiple email accounts all in one place.
Search Capabilities. I get a lot of email (especilly with Freecycle) so being able to do a google search of my email is a a huge time saver.
Conversation Folders. If the subject line is the same on emails they all go into a conversation folder and STAY TOGETHER!!! No more searching to see what that other response said!Filters. I can tag the newsletters I subscribe to and archive them. Then when I get a chance I look at them.

If you haven't made the switch I HIGHLY recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....