Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An AWARD, Yippee!!!

I am soooooooo excited..my third award! Yah, yeah, yeah...maybe some of you think it is silly but to me it means that people like my blog and appreciate the effort. THANK YOU Lori at I'm NO Super Mom but I'm Loving It!!! Stop by and visit her, she has a great blog!


The rules for this award are:
1: Post the award on my blog
2: Link to the person who gave it to me... I'm NO Super Mom but I'm Loving It
3: Link to the originating post - here
4: Pass the award on to 5 people.
5: Post the rules for the recipients

Easy enough....and no questions to answer!

Check 1, 2, 3, 4, on to #5....

I'd love to give this award to a few of my faithful followers(ees):
Jen @ Cheaper Than Therapy
Tena @ Punky Monkeys
Angie @ Angie's Circus
Sandi @ Pregnant With Cancer (yes...another pregnant woman who had cancer!)
Lindsey @ A Kindred Spirit's Thoughts

These women all have great blogs...please go check them out!!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. thank you! I appreciate that so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you so much for the award!! You deserved this award and so many more!!
    Hope you are having a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet Tammy I appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it took me think long to come over and tell you how much I appreciate the award. The tea party last week left me a little frazzled. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....