- I broke my foot last Christmas..spent the morning in the ER...not fun and OUCH!!! Getting up at 2 am with the baby, I haven't taken a sleeping pill since!
- I broke my arm riding a bike in the second grade.
- I broke my knee skating, well actually getting plowed over by racing referees at the skating rink, in the sixth grade.
- I broke my finger in the 10th grade catching a jacket. Yep..jammed it in the floor.
- I sliced my eyebrow open sliding down a slide into a river (six stitches).
- I cut my finger at work in Hawaii (three stitches).
- I sliced open my thumb washing a glass, it broke (six stitches).
- Every bone I have broken has been on the left side of my body.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Well! Silly me was given awards and I did NOT follow the rules..OOPS! I shall now list 8 random facts about myself: