Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

Here we go! I'm getting all my ducks in a row! A wonderful friend of mine surprised me with a Fly Lady Calendar yesterday when I received the mail. WOW. What a thoughtful buddy! With a family of eight sometimes it is a bit difficult to keep track of everything going on and those cheesy little calendars just DON'T cut it. So.....I am FINALLY getting my bootie in gear! Everything is going onto this calendar! Bills due, appointments, special events, no more missing WIC appointments, doctor appointments, school functions....need I go on and on and on and on....

I have created a new home for this little miracle, life saver and have made a commitment to USE IT!!! My life should definitely run a little smoother with this in place.

5 comments:

  1. I cannot function w/o my list and my calendar. I freak out when I misplace them. Good luck with your tackle! :)

    Confessions of an Apron Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I organized everything last year into a calendar and had it colour co-ordinated for each child because I am a genius. Then I printed it out and it was all grey.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the flylady great!!!

    When you get a chance stop on over and the coffee is always on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice, I hope it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....