Sunday, August 17, 2008

6 Quirky Things About Me

Here are the rules for “6 Quirky Things”:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I'm a cinnamon toast girl, always have been. With a tall glass of iced coffee, my fave night-time snack.

2. I don't sleep! Even on a no-caffeine diet. If I do sleep it after 7 am. Weird, yes, I know.

3. I'm a oral hygene freak. Not super rigid with the flossing thing but I have never, ever had a cavity!

4. I HATE mispronounciations! Like: x-scape, escape already!

5. I am an avid thrifter and clearancer. If theres a deal to be had...I'm there!

6. I LOVE COFFEE! Even when I was out cleaning pools for a living, sweating my BUTT OFF, I would come home and make a pot of coffee! Yeah, I know!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - finally was able to get on my blog! Busy with the college and my son and going back to work!
    Didn't plan on being away so long! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have a question! lol How do I link back to you?!?!!? lol yes, I'm the furthest thing from a techie... oooh, but maybe that will be one of my 6 things! lol

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....