Monday, August 10, 2026

Our Perfect Storm - A Review

Frankie is left by her fiancé the morning after her wedding weekend begins, and instead of letting her honeymoon go to waste, she ends up taking the trip with George, her lifelong best friend. As they spend time together in Tofino, old memories, buried feelings, and years of unfinished business start coming to the surface.

I liked that Frankie and George already knew each other so well. They weren't strangers falling in love. They had years of history, inside jokes, old arguments, and memories connecting them. That made their relationship feel more complicated and more interesting.

The Tofino setting added a lot to the story. Between the beaches, forests, and storms, it felt like the perfect place for two people to stop running from difficult conversations.

There were times when I wanted both characters to be more honest about what they wanted, but I stayed invested in them and wanted to see where they ended up.

For me, this was more about friendship, timing, and finally facing the truth than it was about romance alone.

★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment