Friday, January 13, 2012

Six Year Cancerversary

Today is Friday the thirteenth of January, 2012. On Friday the thirteenth of January, 2006 I was five months pregnant with my fifth child getting a biopsy on my breast.  As you know since you are reading this blog the results would come back Monday as positive for Stage II Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, followed by surgery, then induced childbirth, chemotherapy and radiation.

Honestly, these last six years have seemed like about 15. It has been a challenge but I am grateful that I am able to continue to be a part of my children's lives.

Here's to another forty years cancer free!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I pray that you will continue to stay cancer free for many, many more years. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....