Thursday, June 25, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Introducing Jackie! We named her Jackie because she has a white Jack-o-lantern face on her belly!! Really! Guess I should snap a pic of that too before our "cat curse" kicks in again!!!!
Pretty cool, huh??
I guess Josh (16) was too "old" for a photo with Pocahontas.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages or comments you and asks. And believe me, the temptation to explain some of these will be overwhelming nothing is exactly as it seems.
Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers, and tag as many of your friends as you'd like to.
------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? --- Yes
Been arrested? --- No
Kissed someone you didn't like? --- Yes
Slept in until 5 PM? ---No
Fallen asleep at work/school? --- No
Held a snake? --- Yes
Ran a red light? --- Yes
Been suspended from school? --- No
Experienced love at first sight? --- No
Totaled your car in an accident? --- No
Been fired from a job? --- No
Fired somebody? --- Yes
Sang karaoke? --- Yes
Pointed a gun at someone? --- No
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? --- Yes
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? --- Yes
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? --- Yes
Kissed in the rain? --- Yes
Had a close brush with death (your own)? --- Yes
Seen someone die? --- Yes
Played spin-the-bottle? --- Yes
Sang in the shower? --- Yes
Smoked a cigar? --- No
Sat on a rooftop? --- Yes
Taken pictures of yourself nekkid? --- NO
Smuggled something into another country? --- No
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? --- Yes
Broken a bone? --- Yes
Skipped school? --- Yes
Eaten a bug? --- Yes
Sleepwalked? --- No
Walked a moonlit beach? --- Yes
Rode a motorcycle? --- Yes
Dumped someone? --- Yes
Forgotten your anniversary? --- No
Lied to avoid a ticket? --- No
Ridden on a helicopter? --- No
Shaved your head? --- Yes
Blacked out from drinking? ---No
Played a prank on someone? --- Yes
Hit a home run? --- Yes
Felt like killing someone? --- No
Cross-dressed? --- No
Been falling-down drunk? --- No
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? --- Yes
Eaten snake? --- No
Marched/Protested? --- No
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? --- Yes
Puked on amusement ride? --- No
Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? --- Yes
Been in a band? --- No
Knitted? --- No
Been on TV? --- Yes
Shot a gun? --- Yes
Skinny-dipped? --- Yes
Gave someone stitches? --- No
Eaten a whole habenero pepper? --- No
Ridden a surfboard? --- No
Drank straight from a liquor bottle? --- Yes
Had surgery? --- Yes
Streaked? --- No
Taken by ambulance to hospital? --- No
Passed out when not drinking? --- Yes
Peed on a bush? --- Yes
Donated Blood? --- No
Grabbed electric fence? --- Yes
Eaten alligator meat? --- Yes
Eaten cheesecake? --- Yes
Eaten kids' Halloween candy? --- Yes
Killed an animal when not hunting? ---Yes
Peed your pants in public? --- Yes
Snuck into a movie without paying? --- No
Written graffiti? --- Yes
Still love someone you shouldn't? ---
Think about the future? --- Yes
Been in handcuffs? --- No
Believe in love? --- Yes
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? --- Yes
10. God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.I got it here. Check out this site - cool stuff!
9. God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.
8. God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
7. God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist, or haircut appointment for himself.
6. God knew Adam would never remember which night to put he garbage on the curb.
5. God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and
discomfort of childbearing.
4. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, It is not good for man to be alone!
And finally, the Number 1 reason why God created Eve . .
1. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that."
I'm working today. Saturday.
My first customer today had brain cancer.
I'm sure everyone can be grateful and count your blessing but once you have lived through something similar you can only be yet even MORE grateful!
Count your blessings everyone!!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
As the afternoon progressed, the winds whipped up,along with lightning. The mother of the little girl felt concerned that her daughter would be frightened as she walked home from school and she feared the electrical storm might harm her child.
Full of concern,the mother quickly got into her car and drove along the route to her child's school. As she did,she saw her little girl walking along. At each flash of lightning, the child would stop, look up and smile. Another and another flash of lighting followed quickly and with each, the little girl would look at the streak of light and smile. When the mother's car drew up beside the child, she lowered the window and called to her 'What are you doing?'
The child answered, 'I am trying to look pretty because God keeps taking my picture.'
My mom sent me this and I smiled big. I thought you might enjoy it. Thanks Mom! See I read your emails!