- For China and plates I use disposable Styrofoam plates in between each plate. Really cheap and cushions the HECK out of it.
- Glasses get wrapped in dishtowels or hot pads.
- Designate a color (sticker) for each room.
- Note on the box what is inside and if it can wait to be dealt with.
- Keep clothing in dresser drawers. I put socks and undergarments in a pillowcase THEN in the drawer to keep those pesky guys from flying the coop!
- Tape screws, bolts and other loose items to underside of furniture. Make sure you bag them first.
- Keep items from the same room together as much as possible. This will make it easier to sort the contents after you move.
For those prayers covering us....Keep it up please!
Visit Rocks in my Dryer for more Works For Mes