They are.... You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas. You must link back to the person who gave you the award. You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going! Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here goes: 5 things I LOVE about Christmas!!!
1. Christmas means that Jesus was born, He gave Himself as the ultimate sacrifice for our sins. Without Him this day would not exist.
2. I admit I LOVE the Christmas lights. I I put them up in all the doorways of the house and we don't use lamps at all all month long, it's really festive.
3. White Christmas with Bing Crosby. Love, love, love it!
4. Treats, treats, treats and I never feel bad. Snickerdoodles and Derby Pie mainly!!!!
5. I just love the excitement of all of the kids at Christmas. It is genuine excitement for all of mine for the appropriate reason..Christ not gift receiving.
Now I have to tag 5 other people. Here are my choices. You, You, You, You & You Yes I want you to do it!
Also, Kel @ Girl in the Glasses, was sweet enough to think of me and gave me this:
The rules for this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
Recipients: Okay I've done this same stupid post TEN times! The links won't work - Geesh!!!! GRRRRRRR sorry ladies, I'm cheating now:
I have decided to post any awards and tags I receive at the end of each month. If you give me one and I don't get around to it right away...just know I appreciate your thinking of me and I WILL get to it! Thank you guys!!