- Cover a bowl of food with a coffee filter to prevent splattering when cooking in the microwave.
- Coffee filters can shine your mirrors, TV screen and your computer monitor.
- Prevent rust in your stored iron cookware by placing a coffee filter in it to absorb moisture.
- Clean your glasses with a coffee filter and they will be lint free.
- Place a coffee filter over the drain hole in the bottom of a planter so the soil won't leak out.
- Use a coffee filter line your round cake pans.
- Use filters to serve pretzels, popcorn, cookies and even hot dogs.
- Put baking soda or borax into a coffee filter and insert into shoes or a closet to absorb or prevent odors.
- After deep fat frying, use coffee filters in a mesh strainer to help catch the small bits of food from the oil.
- Use coffee filters to separate your china plates and keep them from rattling.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Some terrific coffee filter tricks!