Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Thought Friday

  1. I burned myself TWICE this week! My poor left hand! Kinda bad too:( No more frying of ANYTHING for a while!
  2. J lost his khaki band pants, again! Spent an hour looking for them. To Do List: MUST get all the boys to organize better, somehow.
  3. If you didn't see my post here, I finally found a great prescription savings card this week and got my cancer meds for only $9!
  4. Ki is getting so big. We were at the grocery store yesterday and she decided she was going to say "Hi!" to EVERYONE!!! and I mean EVERYONE!!!
  5. My M is having a "Snack Feast" at school today, she is extremely excited!
  6. G broke a physical Education record at his school Yesterday. You Go G!
  7. I am working on my 101 for 1001 list!
  8. Looking forward to a good weekend with all the kids!
  9. I like this! Get all those stray thoughts down.

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific FF post! You sound like a busy, blessed lady :) Off to check out the quotes!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....