This is a wonderful resource for anyone who wants to be more engaged during Mass and spend time reflecting on God's message throughout the week. While I am not Catholic, I attended a Catholic school in sixth grade and participated in weekly Mass. Those experiences gave me an appreciation for the beauty and structure of the liturgy that has stayed with me over the years.
Lately, I have become extremely interested in Catholicism and regularly watch several Catholic services and faith-based programs on YouTube. Because of that growing interest, I found this book to be especially helpful and encouraging. It offers a simple and thoughtful way to prepare for Mass, reflect on the readings, and consider how the messages apply to everyday life.
This book does a great job of helping readers become more intentional and active participants in the liturgy without feeling overwhelming. It encourages deeper thought, personal reflection, and a stronger connection to Scripture.
I reviewed this as an eBook, but I enjoyed it enough that I fully intend to purchase a copy when it becomes available. It is the kind of resource I can see myself returning to week after week as I continue learning more about the Catholic faith and growing spiritually.
I highly recommend this book for beginners, those curious about Catholicism, and anyone looking for a meaningful way to engage more deeply with the Mass experience.
★★★★★
I received an advance digital copy of this book through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:
Post a Comment