Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stone Mountain


My four oldest kids are visiting their dad in Atlanta for six weeks this summer. The boys got to climb Stone mountain today!  My grandparents lived there when I was growing up and we visited often so our family and all our cousins OFTEN had races to see who could get to the top first!  I had that mountain memorized.

One of the highlights of my youth was when our church youth group took a Lynx trip to South Carolina and we stopped to climb this mountain!  FOND memories of great times and GREAT friends!  Here's a picture of our trip back then:

I am so glad my kids have had the opportunity to see this, even if I wasn't able to share it with them.  For more information of Stone Mountain visit here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....