Saturday, March 20, 2010

Razors

Calling all Ladies!
What kind of razor do you use? Seriously. Do you use disposable razors? If so, what brand? Or do you switch around like me. I buy the designer elite brand then realize that they don't last more than two shavings and couldn't cut a warm stick of butter, so go back to the cheapy brand, which works great as long as I remember which one to get. But then I forget which ones to get the next time I purchase and get a cheap brand that nicks and give me razor bumps so I revert back to the elite "pricey" ones, which couldn't cut a warm stick of butter, so I get the cheapy brand, which works great as long as I remember which one to get.... and the maddening cycle continues!!! So, seriously..... what do you use??

2 comments:

  1. I found one I like, but I forgot which one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember. They are pink. And a name brand, but they work as well as my Venus one and are cheaper. The Venus blades are like 15 for 5. I got 6 disposable for less money.

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....