Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MOOOOOooooo!

BOY OH BOY I cannot WAIT until I finish my cancer meds and no longer have the nightly TERRORS!!!! The night before last I dreamt that I lived in a town that dictated who lived and dies and when it is your turn to kill someone, if you refuse…you lose your eyes first then limbs, etc. I tell you what I can certainly give Steven King some ideas after my first two years on Tamoxifen!!!!! Three more horrifying years (or tears) to go!!

We are still enjoying our rides in the country here on a fairly regular basis. Here are some cute pictures of the kids feeding the cows right down the road. Aren’t they just adorable??

Okay…I guess that is enough rambling!! Sorry…like I said…I’m tired!








For more great photos click for these fine sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....