Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random Thoughts


This week we will answer a few random things:

1. How long do you keep unmatched socks before you get rid of them… and how do you dispose of these socks? Not long actually about a month, with eight people in the house that's a lotta socks!!!!

2. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be? A darkish sage green

3. Which Disney prince/princess would you want to be and why? Oh, Ariel for sure, her voice is AMAZING!!!!!

4. What was the last thing you took a picture of? A frozen frog one of the boys put in my freezer :-(

3 comments:

  1. Frozen frog? LOL Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me today and leaving a comment.

    And I might have to "borrow" your Random Thoughts idea sometime...

    Not sure what I would have done if there was a frozen frog in my freezer! But I did find a mummified one under my bed while doing spring cleaning this year. My husband thought it was a toy and was goofing around with it! He did scream like a girl when I said it was real!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....