Monday, October 6, 2008

Seven weird facts about me

 How to weed it down to only seven weird facts about myself, Jeez!
  1. My eyes used to be blue until I was twenty, now they are very, very green.
  2. My initials growing up were TLC, yes, Tender, Loving, Care!
  3. I graduated from college with a 3.97 GPA, studying Criminology.
  4. I ALWAYS drink with a straw. Those rims must host a variety of bacteria, even if they look clean!
  5. I have double vision. You should see me try to play tennis!
  6. I have never, ever had a cavity. And I'm 40 years old!
  7. I can't stand the smell of chocolate!  I love dark chocolate in small quantities, but intensely dislike white and milk chocolate.

5 comments:

  1. I love reading everyone's quirks... makes me feel so much better about having posted my own!

    I didn't know eyes could change colors past the first 2 years! Neat; did you have to update your drivers license?

    Blessings, Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you stopped by. Love that you chose blogger since it's so much easier for ME to get to YOu this way. :)

    Thanks for the tag. I'm going to try my hardest to get to it.

    I absolutely loved your "quirks". No CAVITIES ever? Wow. Do your kids have your amazing teeth too?

    I'm off to read your cancer story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now hold the phone! You can't stand the smell of Chocolate?! How do you like Derby pie then? I supposed you wouldn't like to go to Hershey's Pennsylvania then would you? But you do like dark chocolate?

    HUM...I can't figure this one out!

    I love the smell of warm chocolate and love dark chocolate too. I don't like the taste of milk chocolate though. I love white chocolate, but it doesn't like me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tagging your silly butt back, this is a lot of work lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay you big freak, you could have just put the part about chocolate and left it at that. And you call yourself a woman... ha!

    Hehe, I'm so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....