For all those random thoughts you have during the week
and don't know what else to do with them!
- I'm still messing around with my blog and I'm even dreaming about it! I used to have some web software called Complete Web Studio....hmm Birthday right around the corner.
- I wonder about that frog in the freezer and the story behind it. (Yes, I left it there. I tried to take a picture to share but it didn't turn out well.
- My daughter smeared butt cream ALL OVER the living room this week (Sigh).
- Potty training for the fifth time. (Insert Deep Breath here!)
- Ki is trying to talk! At least making an attempt at it. Speech Therapy was supposed to start last week. (She's 29 months!)
- I cleaned the boys room this week ...Can you say N.A.S.T.Y.!
- My back has been killing me! I haven't been sleeping well. Maybe the countless hours at the computer lately are responsible?
- I made the grossest brownies in the world this week. I'm well known for my brownies, really. I was out of chocolate chips and used the new candy-coated kisses. Suggestion: DON'T!
- I took three BIG boxes to the new consignment store today! Go ahead....applaud!
- I am now a featured blogger at Well Sphere. They liked my Breast Cancer articles. Cool, huh? See my new Widget to the right??
- I have also given in and joined the EntreCard Society. We shall see! So far it's just soaking up my time.
- Thanks for the prayers throughout the weekend, they were very helpful.