Saturday, July 12, 2014

Trigger: Better ansers to Better Questions Lead to Intentional Results: A Review

TRIGGER: Better Answers to Better Questions Lead to Intentional Results



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"...this is not a book that gives you any answers. It's one that forces you to ask challenging questions that trigger discussions which lead to the best answers for your organization."

This was a very accurate statement. Though there were no new concepts in this management book, it was very good information delivered in an organized in a clean, concise manner.

I would recommend this title to anyone wishing to brush up on his management skills, thinking and processes. It was a quick read and I ended it with many highlights.

I recommend it for any potential or current manager.

View all my reviews

Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....