Wednesday, July 30, 2014

City of Bones: A Review


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)City of Bones

by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I ventured away from my comfort zone with City of Bones. Though I do not care for the vampire and werewolf thing, I did enjoy this title. I have purchased the second "City of Ashes" to continue in the series. I prefer stand alone titles that have an actual ending as to the trilogy or series sets but this title left off at a decent place that didn't leave the reader completely hanging, waiting for the next in the series... thankfully.

I loved the humor of the character Jace. Only good authors can successfully give their characters distinct personalities and Cassandra Clare definitely pulled it off. Well done. I look forward to City of Bones.

View all my reviews

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....