Sunday, June 22, 2014

Rekindled: A Silver Creek Novella: A Review



Rekindled: A Silver Creek Novella: A Review

By Maisey Yates

Publisher: Penguin Group

My Thoughts:
I enjoyed this title.  A newly divorced trophy wife has lost everything in order to find herself and now she is applying as a housekeeper for a man she tormented in high school.

I read this romance straight through. I even tore up my room to kind my Kindle charger when I was on the second to last chapter and my Kindle was fixing to power off!  Real life issues but nothing to weigh you down in reading, I really like that.

It was a bit more graphic than I care for but still tasteful and a very delightful read.  I love books that have an actual ending.  I will definitely put the other titles in this series on my reading list.

I gave this book a four star out of five rating on Amazon.

I receive a free digital copy of this title from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....