Friday, June 27, 2014

Praying the Prayers of the Bible: A Review

Praying the Prayers of the BiblePraying the Prayers of the Bible 
by James Banks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Thoughts:  Prayer can be intimidating. Learning to pray is vital to growing as a Christian. Becoming confident in your own ability to pray is most definitely a requirement in growing your faith. This book helps grow your confidence. As you recite these prayer you will awaken the prayers in your own heart. I highly recommend this for new/young Christians wanting a more confident prayer life.

Chapters Include: Prayers to Praise and Honor God, Prayers to say Thank You, Prayers to Strengthen Faith and Give Ourselves to God, Prayers About Everyday Needs, Prayers to Confess Sin and Humble Ourselves, Prayers for Guidance and Direction, Prayers for Help and Protection, Wrestling Prayers, Blessing Prayers


I was given a free digital copy of this title in exchange for my fair and honest opinion.

Photobucket


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....