Saturday, June 7, 2014

Divergent (Divergent Series, Book 1): My Review

 Divergent
DIVERGENT (Divergent Series, Book 1)


By Veronica Roth

My Thoughts:  Different, A little Hunger Gamesy... but quite addictive.  My fourteen year old son urged me to read this YA book series.  I was glad I did. I fell in love with Tris.  A character that begins as a young, scared girl and turns into this one of a kind heroine that you love and get irritated with over and over again.  I can't believe I liked it, but I did. Yep. I did.  I still think about it.

I won't summarize the story because most everyone has already heard about it. I thoroughly enjoyed getting caught up in it and read all three books straight through one after another, yes, the lose your sleep kinda books.

Every single book has flaws but this story shines through. A definite, to read series... so go ahead, get yourself a Young Adult book series... A fast action paced, compelling, thought provoking series.

I bought this book.  Hard earned money. No disclosure needed.

Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....