Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Allegiant (Divergent Series): A Review

Allegiant (Divergent Series)

By Veronica Roth

My Thoughts:  This was my favorite book in the series.  It was a bit different than the other two titles.  There was less violence and the characters were already fully developed so it was like I already knew them.  I read this through in one sitting.

No spoilers here!! I wrote next sequel in my mind immediately after finishing this volume. Too bad it will never come to happen. I know in my mind the my version of the fourth book is correct and it completes the set (in my mindset, at least).

Perhaps I should write a separate blog post with my ending?

This is a good series.  It isn't perfect, but extremely entertaining.

My son checked out this book from the school library for me to read.  Thanks Nathan!

Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....