Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Miraval's Sweet and Savory Cooking: A Book Review

Miraval's Sweet & Savory Cooking
Justin Cline Macy & Kim Macy
Hay House

Publisher's Description:Miraval's Sweet & Savory Cooking is a blend of two styles of cooking by Miraval Resort & Spa’s Executive Chef Justin Cline Macy and Pastry Chef Kim Macy. Although they’re from two very different areas of the kitchen, this husband and wife team has come together to create a unique cookbook that will take you on an exciting journey of culinary delights that are sure to please the palate and respect the waistline.....
 
My Thoughts:
Miraval's Sweet and Savory Cooking is a beautiful book.  High quality photos and delicious sounding recipes. I read cook books like novels, yes I am a bit odd it seems.  This is a great coffee table cook book. Also this is a great gook for an advanced cook with  lots of time and a large food budget.  I enjoyed flipping through my digital copy but this cookbook isn't for me.  If you are an advanced cook, by all means make this one a staple on your shelves.

Note: I was provided a free digital copy of this title in exchange for my honest review.

Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....