Monday, September 16, 2013

Mindful Living Miraval: A Review



Mindful Living
Miraval
Hay House Publishing

Miraval is a luxurious spa retreat in
Tuscon, Arizona. This would be a great coffee table nook.  I receive a free digital copy from the publisher for my honest review.  This book was NOT designed to be viewed digitally.  The font was very small and too light to read.  This is definitely a beautiful book you would want to flip through but not purchased digitally.


The photographs are absolutely gorgeous.  Each chapter follows the calendar year and address a topic with that month. There are spa treatments, recipes, meditations.

I received this book free from NetGalley to review. The opinion in this review is unbiased and reflects my honest judgment.


Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....