Saturday, September 21, 2013

Alphabet Everywhere: A Review

Alphabet Everywhere

Elliott Kaufman
Abbeville Press


"Letters Everywhere" encourages letter recognition and turns the alphabet into an everyday scavenger hunt game. There are no words in this book, only the pictures that are portraying the designated letters of the alphabet, five photos for each letter of the alphabet. All the photos are of object that resemble letters of the alphabet by photographer Elliott Kaufman.

Alphabet Everywhere is a fun, creative book.  The one negative aspect, the lack of an example, actual letter would pose difficulty with beginner readers.  I would suggest this book for a moderate level or advanced youngsters to encourage letter recognition through artistic mediums in an interactive activity.


I received a free digital copy of this book. My opinions are my honest opinions.

Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....