Thursday, April 4, 2013

Amazing Concrete Floor Treatments

1.  We have a new puppy in the house.
2.  Our house is home to six kids, two grown ups, three cats (two outside) and seven, yes seven, dogs (five are outside and most are available for adoption, hint, hint, hint).
3.  This house was a rental for about fifteen years, we rented it for two years and then we purchased the home.
4.  The whole house padded indoor/outdoor carpet that has the special skill of snagging and getting sucked up in the vacuum brush roller, followed by cursing and surgery on the vacuum....

I want new flooring!!! I need new flooring!!! Our budget most certainly will not allow hardwood flooring, carpeting or even vinyl so I am considering treating the concrete slab under the carpet.  There are so many creative people out there.  I have seen, stained concrete, painted, concrete, paper bags glued to the concrete and then polyed over, so many ideas!! (Eeeek)

Here are a few of these great ideas I have run across on the web, what is your favorite treatment?

Source



Google Images

Source

What do you think?

Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the bottom one! Looks like it would be time consuming but worth it. I would do something similar if I had concrete floors.

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....