Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spinach Goodness

I adore spinach!  Just call me Popette! 
I have been on my Green Monster Smoothie kick lately and just fell awful if I skip one.
Unfortunately I ran out of Spinach last week and now my digestive system is still totally out of whack.  So... I went to Sam's Club and STOCKED UP!!

Thus, LINKY TIME to more great Spinach Recipes!


A delicious Strawberry, Asparagus and Spinach Salad.

Spinach and Strawberry Salad via bean town baker





Chicken and spinach patties

Chicken and spinach patties via Juls' Kitchen



The surprisingly tasty combination of Roquefort and Spinach in a Quiche.




Gotta love guilt-free snacking!! Oven-baked spinach chips...


Oven-Baked Spinach Chips via the food faffer

Enjoy.  Aren't these great food blogs?

What is you favorite way to eat this miracle food?

Photobucket

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you did it. Now I'm hungry and I just ate. The cinnamon chick peas look like a really tasty snack. Let me know when you make some. I'll be over.

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....