Thursday, January 26, 2012

Terrific 100 Calorie Snacks

I am keeping an eye on my calorie intake.  My doctor recently cut my Synthroid  down (I have no thyroid) and I feel like I am ballooning up like a baboon!  Check out these terrific snacks for just 100 calories or less!!


Frozen Chocolate-Covered Bananas

Mmmm but I will roll them in some toasted pecans instead of the coconut.

Pistachios. Snack on 20 pistachios.  Don't let the high fat content scare you.  It's "good fat" and most of the fat is unsaturated.  They are high in protein and fiber with lots of vitamins and nutrients. 



Guacamole-Stuffed Eggs

What a great change from ordinary deviled eggs.

Source: Eating Well

These look very refreshing.

Now then!  Don't all theses snack looks terrific?  There is no excuse then is there?

What is you favorite low calorie snack?


Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....