Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Not your Ordinary Sandwiches

As I mentioned in yesterday's post I am on a mission this month - - Reduce our grocery burget drastically and immediately! 


As I mentioned yesterday, I am going to employ a weeknight meal of sandwiches and soup.  I have found some terrific food blogs throughout my search and I decided to share some linky love.  Stop by each of these terrific blogs and check out some more of their awesome goodness.




Gouda and Apple Croissant with Baby Spinach and candied nuts.
A healthy and delicious breakfast or lunch! I am looking forward to trying this very, very soon.
From Some the Wiser



Source: bsinthekitchen.com via Tammy on Pinterest

Everything is better in a grilled sandwich! Try this Eggplant Parmesan Panini.
I adore every ingredient in this lovely sandwich!
From BS' in the Kitchen








Source: phamfatale.com via Tammy on Pinterest

Grilled Cheese and Spinach Panini Sandwich.
From Pham Fatale


Source: littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com via Tammy on Pinterest

Quick n easy to assemble healthy sandwiches for kids.
From Little Food Junction





Source: cookandbemerry.com via Tammy on Pinterest

Roasted Red Pepper, Basil & Provolone Sandwiches brushed with garlic infused olive oil. Oooh yeah!
From Cook and Be Merry



Philly cheese steak recipe that packs a top-shelf punch. This looks so yummy!
From Patio Daddio BBQ

Do you make creative sandwiches?  If you have an original recipe or tradition, please send me a link to it. I would love to try it out.

Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love grill cheese with tomatoes, onion, and ham or even chicken. Grill it all together and don't forget to slice the onions thin so they cook a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome. So yummy.
    Thanks for sharing them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....