Friday, December 23, 2011

My Christmas Present

I did it did I bought myself my Christmas present early. This is probably all I will get this year due to limited funds, but that is just fine with me. Would you like to see what I bought??
Laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, paper plates and dixie cups!! YAY ME! 

This working mom of 6 had it with dishes during Thanksgiving break and while 5 of the 6 kids have been out of school all week long (with me working) I have already had it with dishes and laundry again.
Yay for paper products! I will quote names on the cups every morning and that will be their cup for the day.

I have been making my own laundry and dishwasher detergent for the better part of a year now so the detergents was definitely a treat for me.

Honestly, I am not being sarcastic. This is what I want right now. So I went the hour away to Sam's Club, treated everyone to hotdogs/pizza and a soda and bought my present.

I have been running the dishwasher three times a day all week!  Sheesh!

What about you, do you run to paper products during those busy times if the year? 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of asking for the same thing this year. Its great for a large family to have paper products!

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....