Saturday, December 17, 2011

My all time favorite cookbook

THIS is my all-time favorite cookbook:

I picked up this treasure at the Goodwill for $1.29 long ago.

I adore this book.  It is terrific.  Absolutely.  This was published by The Mother's Club and this was the Seventh Printing and only 7,500 copies were printed.  I treasure this book.  
.
I am a cookbook addict. I am down to only four now though.  The other two of my favorites are JUST like this, compilations from various recipe donors of their all-time favorite recipes.

What is your favorite recipe book?  Where did you get it?


2 comments:

  1. My most cherished cookbook is one that was my Grandmother's. The pages are all stained with food and ripped, but that is what makes it so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not necessarily my favorite...but my first and the one I've used the most is a Chinese cookbook. Kind of random since I only cook Chinese food a couple times a month, but it's awesome. It's Leanne Chin's New Chinese cookbook...put out by Betty Crocker.

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....