Saturday, December 3, 2011

Festive Christmas Decor

Need a little inspiration for bringing the Spirit of Christmas into your home this year?  Check out these lovely displays.

Winter Tablescape traditional dining room

Beautiful Winter Tablescape

Brown Davis Interiors, Inc. traditional dining room
traditional dining room design by dc metro interior designer Brown Davis Interiors Inc.

I love how they continued the mantle decorations onto the adjoining bookshelf.

Christmas Around the House traditional dining room

Another festive Tablescape.

Our Living Room Mantel - Christmas 2010... contemporary living room

Brown Davis Interiors, Inc. traditional living room
traditional living room design by dc metro interior designer Brown Davis Interiors Inc.

I love the wreaths centered in the windows with bows.

Atherton Holiday House Tour traditional dining room

Elegant winter Tablescape.

My holiday mantel contemporary living room

Dawn Mohrmann traditional entry

How far into the decorating scene are you for the holidays?  I used to go all out but each year I seem to do less and less, or let all the kids do it their way.   Garitson ( my second, 14) decorated the piano this year.  He did a great job too.  I think I will post some photos of it later this week perhaps.  If I can get some decent lighting.

I am thinking a post on Nativities will be coming up soon!

What is your favorite way of bringing the Christmas Spirit in your home?


Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I used to go all out but each year I seem to do less and less, or let all the kids do it their way.

    Fashion Accessories

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....