Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Makeup Inspiration

Yes, I adore makeup.  I do not wear much. I wear it very tastefully but I also appreciate some more dramatic looks.  I stumbled across some great websites looking for inspiration on how to use some of my new jeweled toned eyeliner pencils from the Dollar Tree.  Look at these great samples of eye makeup:







#6   Source: ufashiontrends.com via Tammy on Pinterest



#8  Source: withglitter.com via Tammy on Pinterest

#9   Source: withglitter.com via Tammy on Pinterest




Do you have the nerve?  I could do the first two, which I really like.   I could NEVER do false lashes though.  Not even in chemo.

I could dream about going out to a party or formal event (ha ha ha ha, not in my life) and doing 5, 6, 7 or even 8!   I wish.  I can live vicariously!  I can dream!

Which is your favorite look and could you dare?



Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....