Thursday, November 17, 2011

Makeup - Eyes

I love eye shadow. I always wear minimal neutrals but I should would like to get all gussied up sometime and lay it on like a hooker and go out to Wal-Mart and see the reaction.  I love these eye looks I found around the web and on Pinterest.  I wish I had the guts to try some of them. 

Shimmer perfect Via

Full Circle Smoky - Via
I love this look. I don't think I could do it though. Too strong.

Lighter on the mascara and you have a winner. 
Beautiful Photograph, just beautiful.

Black and blue eyeliner. Very cool with the nude lid.

Again, I love it. I just don't think I could pull it off.

Great color. Adore. - Via

Winter Look - Sweep color across the lids with a brush. Via

Some are quite bold.  I would like to play with some of these looks though.  I really love eye shadow but I always opt for the nude/neutrals or green/purples.

I suppose it is the artist in me that likes to play. 

Which is you favorite look?  If you dared try it.


Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....