Monday, November 21, 2011

Luxurious Bedrooms


If I had this bedroom I would never, ever, ever leave it.


Pretty colors.


Beautiful Colors.  I adore this entire look.

Source: amazon.com via Tammy on Pinterest

I love these colors in the bedroom. Sigh.

My bedroom is a mix and match of thrift store purchases.  I would love to be able to redo it at some point.

I wish all of my readers could show me their retreat space.

Which of these looks is your favorite?  Or what other style do you prefer?


Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great collection!
    I'm more of a minimalist, but there is something about the first one that brings out the hidden girl-girl.
    x katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Too luxurious for my household though. :(

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....