Monday, October 31, 2011

Tootsie Heaven - Great Flooring

Flooring, it matters.  I hope to one day get all our living areas to hard surfaces.  I bet by the time all six kids are gone I will finally have hardwood/tile flooring.  (Kinda like I finally got a Suburban to seat all our butts RIGHT before my oldest went off to college. :o()

Here are some great or unique flooring ideas.

lowcountry river house traditional hall

Bedford, NH Farmhouse Kitchen traditional family room

Country Club At The Fort mediterranean kitchen

Cottage 52 Foyer & Stair Hall mediterranean entry

XStyles Bath Design Studio contemporary bathroom

Richens Designs - Residential: Kitchen Design traditional kitchen

Living modern living room

an urban penthouse modern hall


Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....