Thursday, October 13, 2011

Perfect Eye Makeup Tips



I love natural eye makeup.  Just a little something extra to make my eyes pop.  Here are some of my favorites tips and tutorials on eye makeup I have found online.

From snobka.pl


From shape.com

The first time I tried the white liner trip I got four compliments on my eyes from customers at work.  And my honey mentioned twice that I looked "extra pretty" today!  

Absolutely perfect makeup.... I love this look.


From snobka.p

From shape.com


These next two are a little heavy on the makeup but for a special romantic evening (yeah, right - working mom of six here) I'd love two try these looks.  (Especially the green one!)

Found here on Utube (but it is in Polish)




Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....