Sunday, October 9, 2011

Adorable Costumes found on Pinterest

I couldn't help but share some adorable Halloween costumes with you.  I am definitely NOT into scary or Satanic costumes but these are just too stinking cute:

A very "Un"Scarecrow
From etsy.com
Originally pinned by Fabulous Fun Finds

Baby Peacock:
Originally pinned by Nicole Singleton

Raggedy Ann Baby:
From etsy.com
Originally pinned by Kinnaly Vira

Shark Attack!!!!!!!!!
Originally pinned by Cor Marie


Audrey Hepburn!!
From etsy.com
Originally pinned by Dina Hafez-Suggs

I Love Lucy:
Originally pinned by Mary Weisse

A Baby Candy Corn:
Originally pinned by Nicola Fahy


and for us Grownups (or "humans" as my five year old would say)

Bert and Mary Poppins!  How cute is that!
Pinned by me



Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....