Sunday, September 4, 2011

WHOLLY GUACOMOLE made a guac lover out of me


I received a VERY generous supply from Wholly Guacamole to 
review for my beloved readers!  Honestly, I thought I despised guacamole.  Really.  But, my oh my, this stuff was beyond delicious!!!  Even my pickiest child ate seconds!  It was definitely scrumptious. Honestly, this review cannot do this product justice.  In fact I went to the grocery store the next day and another shopper was eyeballing the same product, I couldn't help myself I told her all about it and she purchased it.  I will most definitely purchase this.  Absolutely.  This product actually made a consumer out of me.
My package arrived like this:


Ice cold, fresh, fresh, fresh and filled to the brim!

Here's my goodies:  Wholly cow!!



Wholly Guacamole® Classic
Wholly Guacamole® Snack Packs
Wholly Guacamole® SpicyWholly Guacamole®
Pico de Gallo Style
Wholly Salsa® Mild
Wholly Queso Classic®

A full and complete meal, all I had to do was brown some taco meat, nacho chips, sour cream and shred some cheese!

Wallah:


Miranda going back for thirds!


All and all a wonderful and very memorable meal.  the keep begging for a do-over!!

Thank you Wholly Guacamole!  You make a guacamole eater out of me (quite a large feat if ya ask me)!

A little info about Wholly Guacamole:
  • WHOLLY GUACAMOLE®  uses only Hass avocado.
  • WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® contains no preservatives
  • WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® is chocked full of things like fiber, potassium, folic acid . . .altogether more than 20 vitamins and minerals.
  • WHOLLY GUACAMOLE®  is over 90% avocado with no preservatives or chemical additives.

The Avocado is a Rock Star Fruit!

Avocado Nutrition Factoids
  • Contain 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients 
  • Rich in vitamins B, E and K 
  • Have 60% more potassium than bananas 
  • About 75% of an avocado's calories come from monounsaturated fat- the good kind of fat! 
  • High in fiber compared to other fruits - including 25% soluble fiber. 
  • Naturally sodium and cholesterol free


You can’t have a name like WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® and not be fun! Join them on Facebook and Twitter. Download special coupons, share ideas and recipes, and you never know when a party is gonna break out!  (That is how I got this amazing package to review. I chatted with them on Facebook!!)
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received a wonderful supply of product for review purposes, free of charge, from WHOLLY GUACAMOLE®. No compensation, monetary or in kind, has been received or implied for this post. This Review is my honest and true opinion.



Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....