Thursday, September 8, 2011

Great Resource for FREE E Books


Books on The Knob
Bargain reads, free ebooks and book reviews for the Amazon Kindle, nook, kobo, Sony and other ereaders, along with some games, music, technology and computers tossed in now and then.  Sound good?  Head on over to Books on the Knob and subscribe to their free feed.

I subscribed to this blog over a year ago.  This is a terrific resource for free and steeply discounted e-books and apps.  I don't see how they find all this stuff but I sure am glad they do and best of all they share.  I know it is extremely time consuming too so I hope the faithful readers kick back a little to help out in the expenses on the site.
Subscribe to the feed, it's free of course, so you don't miss out on any of the great freebies.  Be selective though or you will quickly become overwhelmed.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....