Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dreamy Kitchens from Canadian House and Home

I could look at photos of beautiful kitchens all day.
Canadian House and Home magazine has some beautiful colorful Kitchens in their gallery.

I picked a few to highlight.  I am alway partial to a great green.  I would have to have frosted glass doors though (I am too OCD and I would always be bee straightening and aligning).

Aren't these gorgeous?


Pretty Green Cabinets



I love the soft blues and the bright red contrast in this kitchen:


Bright & Bold Colour Combination



Modern and sleek but with a terrific POP of color:


Contemporary Palette




Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You got a wonderful website here. Its whole content and wonderful photos are what makes your site a whole lot interesting. thanks for sharing.
    frosted glass doors

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....