Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pinterest Picks: Ingenious Ideas

If you haven't discovered Pinterest yet, you are really missing out!  If you need an invite shoot me an email!  It is inspiring (yet addictive).  If you are a "Pinner"  follow me here.

Here are some pins off my "Ingenious Ideas" Pinboard.


Top, Left - Fruit Fly Trap via The Idea Room pinned by Tammy (Me)
A super, nearly free way to get rid of pesky fruit flies!

Top, Right - Mop Flip Flops via Marie-Louise pinned by Kris Thompson
I am endlessly scooting around on dishrags around my kitchen floor, 
these would be so cool and I am sure the kids would fight over who gets that chore.

Bottom, Left - Reisenthel Easy Bags via Reuse It (dot) com pinned by Laura Gonzalez
Great way to "be green" and keeping purchases corralled in the Suburban too.

Bottom, Right - Scissor Lock via Image Fave pinned by Tina Poulson
I don't know about you but I have kiddos that like to cut their own hair!!  
Why didn't I ever think of this clever idea??


Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore each and every comment....