Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Family Rules



As a working mom with six kids (actually only five now that my oldest flew the coop and left for college last week, boo hoo) I understand that boundaries are an absolute MUST!  No ifs, ands, ors or buts!  
I thought I would share some great "Family Rules" I have found throughout the web.  Some are available for purchase through different Etsy sources, one is a free printable.  I think all of these are terrific.  
Especially the ones that include Jesus!

Wouldn't you love to have one of these hanging in your home.
I know I would!  


Let's start with my favorite:


$25.99 from Alexander Creative
I adore this!  Perhaps for my birthday?

Another great one:


found here @ Pixel Perfect




I could not find an original source on this! :o(



$15.00 from This Classical Life. - I LIKE THIS ONE!!!

and last but definitely not least....
A Free Printable!!!  Courtesy of Dancing Creek Designs.

All these crafters are very talented.  I applaud you!

Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tammy.

    Thanks so much for including my poster! So glad you like it ... and that it's your favorite!

    Ryan

    --

    Ryan Alexander
    www.alexandercreative.net

    ReplyDelete

I adore each and every comment....